Monday, November 21, 2011

An Unread Apology...

I return... months later, from what might appear as a RE-Return to Second Life... and the blogging world!

Hello my un reading readers.. Lol My nonexistent friends! Ha ha..

Anyways, I have once again returned to SL, actually I have been back for a little over a month... I moved in with my "real life" boyfriend. Yayyy, yeah yeah Thanks, so far things are good....

In my Second life this time around, I am the owner of a small Second Life Marketplace (a shop online that you can buy items for your Second Life at) Store. "Trista's Closet" is what I have named it, and I sell different accessories for women. I have also started to do Professional Photography and Photo Blogging in SL... The Photo Blogging has been going good. (CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT)

Besides these things keeping me busy, I have been doing a lot of freebie browsing and looking for new group gifts around different Sims (lands in SL) and posting them to my Flickr to help others find what I find.

I still hang out with Reezy, but along with her I also have had to additions from my First Life to my Second Life. My Boyfriend Eleyay and Best Friend Melly... (Yes, those are their SL names, not Real names)

I hope to one day have some readers, but until then...

-T r i s t a-

P.S- If anyone had actually noticed I was gone for quite sometime.... I apologize, I am back c:

No comments:

Post a Comment